DMA Delivers the Latest Predictions as Chains Re-open Across the Country
This forward-looking forum features three of the industry’s foremost experts on multi-unit operators. This one-hour, virtual panel will be moderated by Pat Mulhern, CEO of DMA and headlined by Technomic’s Joe Pawlak. Joe will provide Technomic’s tracking data for LSR/QSR segments as well as his outlook for Q3 & Q4. Peter Mouskondis, CEO of Nicholas and Company, will then join them to offer the perspective from the frontlines of foodservice distribution and where he sees the channel heading for the rest of the year.
Who Should Attend
Multi-Unit Operator Executives – learn what’s working (and not working) for chains now, and what to expect as the industry re-emerges
Food/CPG Manufacturers – understand how to best reach chains with innovative solutions to help their restaurants re-open (and stay open)
Supply Chain Professionals – hear what top distribution experts predict will be the top challenges for the balance of 2020
Industry Experts Will Address These Key Questions
- As chain restaurants re-open, what are the biggest challenges they’re facing and who’s winning with consumers?
- Chains are reportedly back to ~70% of their run rate – do you expect that to get back to “normal” or will the balance of the year continue to be challenged?
- What is your boldest prediction for the fourth quarter?
- What will the top 2021 trends be, assuming you’re right about 2020?
- How has the protest movement in the US impacted business and what changes do you see chains making as a result of those events?